Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Well Alright Then

Honestly I was very surprised to find out how much people are enjoying this site. I thought I was just being self indulgent and possibly vain. So I'll tell ya what I'll do. I'm not gonna shut down the site but because it's dark now when we leave the house I'm going to have to find a different way to provide pictures for the site. I'm mulling over some ideas. I may just start taking pictures when I have something new (or I just think I look good ha ha). I'll still do reviews & I'll include more pictures of things I want. So let me know if there's anything you'd like to see or have me include. I LOVE getting comments.

All that being said I'm going to have to ask Dave to take a picture of me because I picked up my glasses on Monday and they are tres sexy, at least that's what I keep telling myself.

No comments: