Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge


I've been using this product for about a month. I was putting off writing my review because I didn't really have much to say. I thought it wasn't working but then this morning I was thinking about it while I was putting on my makeup and therefore looking in a mirror and I realised my laugh lines/crows feet are gone.

The instructions say to use it twice a day but I've just been using it once when I wash my face and even then I sometimes forget. I'm using the one pictured #1 but there are also #'s 2 & 3. I figured starting with the lowest level was a good idea. The package says you should consult a dermatologist before using it but of coarse I didn't. You however may want to.

One unexpected side effect is I haven't had a single blemish since I began using it. I normally have very clear skin but lets face it there are those times when were all more prone to breakouts. It even seems to have cleaned out the pores on my nose which have been a problem for me for years.

Once again I'm giving a big ol' thumbs up to a Dermadoctor product.

No comments: