Thursday, October 9, 2008

VO5 Dazzling Shine

A few months back I ran out of my normal hairspray so when I was at the store I grabbed a bottle of Suave hairspray figuring how different can it be. The answer is the cheap kind caused my hair to become brittle and break off near the root. Yes you heard it rite BREAK OFF. Needless to say I stopped using the product immediately but then I had to do something to repair the damage to my remaining hair so I went looking for a repair product.

I decided to try this product thinking at least it should help with the frizz caused by the broken bits but was I ever amazed. Usually shine products are very oily and make my hair limp and greasy but this stuff doesn't. It makes my hair soft and shinny. I spray it on liberally after I towel dry my hair every time I wash it. I don't know if everyone will like it but my hair is thick and fine and long and tends to get dry so if you've got similar hair I recommend it. Also it's not expensive. I think I paid around $5.00 for it.

No comments: