Thursday, August 14, 2008

Attempting the Grey Eyeshadow Dark Lips Thing

grumpy face

Lets take a moment to talk about my boobs (Oh the hits I'm gonna get from that ha ha). I'm not sure if it comes through clearly in the pictures but this shirt has a ruffle down the front which is usually something I avoid like the plague (Strange phrase. The plague is pretty easy to avoid ruffles less so) because lets be honest my boobs don't need any enhancing. I was a D cup before I went in to high school and for some unknown reason I gained another cup size a couple years ago and then I got pregnant (sigh). This shirt strangely actually minimises the scary hugeness of my chest and as an added bonus makes me look thinner than I really am. Which is why it's important to occasionally try something you would normally avoid.

The shirt is from Newport News. The pants are (you guessed it) Old Navy. You can't really see my earrings but they're from Shane Co. The shoes (which you also can't see very well ) are black Mary Jane's from a company called Soft and are pretty much my every day work shoes because they are so comfortable and versatile.

I was reading an article over the weekend in Lucky about dark lips being in so I'm being brave and trying it out. Generally I go for very natural makeup and only do red lips if were going somewhere in the evening. The whole effect today is a bit goth or vampy which is cool with me I feel kinda sexy and I've already been told three times today that I look nice (sweet).

Vampy

1 comment:

Millie said...

JUST WANTED TO SAY YES, I LOVED YOUR OPENING LINE, MADE ME LOL. NOT SURE WHERE YOU GET THE TIME OR ENERGY, BUT I REALLY ENJOY BOTH YOUR SITES. I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE. I THINK YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN REALLY GOOD AT THAT. KEEP IT UP!
LOVE MILLA