Monday, August 11, 2008

More Things I'd Like But Can't Afford


You may be noticing a theme recently. The fact is cliche as it is I love shoes. I need to get some new ones. Those of you who know me are saying "But Dani you have dozens of pairs of shoes" and it's true but most of them are 5, 7, 10 years old and not necessarily standing up very well any more.

Since I'm on a budget (aren't we all) I'm trying to figure out what's going to be the best investment. Will they go with most of my outfits? Can they go from formal to casual? Will they hold up for 5, 7, or 10 years?

I'm really liking these sorts of shoes. They are described as ankle boots but they aren't very boot like. I like the versatility they'd go with either pants or a skirt and with say a funky tee and the rite jacket you could even wear them with jeans.

No comments: