Thursday, August 21, 2008

More Editor Pants Get Used To It

Yep these pants are exactly like the ones I was wearing yesterday but they're black rather than navy pin stripe (I like pinstripes you may notice a pattern).

The shirt is from H&M. I shouldn't wear shirts that button. I'm not sure any woman should. They are not designed for curves oh well. It's polka dot which you should be able to see if you click on the picture.


Check out the shoes though. They aren't quite the same as the ones I talked about here but they have the same vibe. They were $19.99 and I got them from Amazon.com (whom I've been at war with but am currently in a truce with). They also come in pink/white and yellow/white. They don't have to pink in my size but I've been eyeing the yellow because #1 I like brightly colored shoes and #2 I have a history of buying things I like in multiple colors hence the pants.

No comments: