Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday monday ba da da da da da

Check out how thin I appear to have gotten. Still got a few pounds to go but I'm just sayin'.

Anyway Editor pants (you're shocked) today khaki with a white pinstripe. I didn't notice until I got to work that I need to fix the hem on the left pant leg so I went all McGyver and stapled it so I'm not tripping over it all day. The tank is also from Express and the little white sweater is from Old Navy. The shoes are also from Sofft like the black ones I wear a lot but these are cuter however they don't fit me quite rite so they flop around when I walk which is annoying.

I'd like to point out that's not a problem with the shoes themselves. I seem to have oddly shaped feet because I can't wear pumps or slingbacks or even ballet flats. I guess I have a narrow heel so if I don't have an ankle strap the shoe will flop around. These have a strap but it's not high enough up on my foot to prevent the flapping. It's tragic really since there are so many cute shoes I can't wear.

I would also like to state for the record that I'm a dork. We went out to dinner on Saturday to celebrate our anniversary and I intended to take a picture to post but I completely forgot until we were already at the restaurant and didn't have the camera with us. I looked cute too, the hostess even said so ( I heart complements from strangers). Oh well I'll have to recreate the outfit for work one day. The problem is I am not a morning person (no really the people who read this who actually know me can tell you) and I put the minimum amount of effort in to getting ready for work. I'm a little better now since I know I'm going to have my picture taken but I'd still rather sleep a few more minutes than spend the time on my hair and makeup.

Finally a special thank you to Dave's brother and his wife(B&J, who don't read this but that doesn't matter) for watching Fiona for a couple hours while we had dinner. It was so nice to be grownups and have adult conversations that don't get interrupted with sentences that contain words like binky and poo. I hope to be able to return the favor in the very near future.

No comments: