Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Red Sweater

8/7/08

Actually it turns out this sweater isn't exactly like my white one. The sleeves are a little puffy. I like it. This is a terrible picture of me but it shows the sleeves off to their best advantage. The Tank is also from Express and the pants are from Old Navy and are to big.

I'm at a weird stage in loosing my baby weight. I'm to small for all the clothes I was forced to buy to come back to work but I'm still one size larger than my pre baby clothes and I refuse to buy pants in what I'm hoping will be the wrong size soon.

Now that my new fridge has arrived (yesterday yay!) I'm hoping to start slim fast to help me get rid of those last few pounds. I really should start exercising too but I'm not sure when I'm going to find time for it.

No comments: