Monday, August 18, 2008

Saturday Wear

We never got around to taking a fresh pic on Friday (it was a crazy day) so I'm breaking from tradition and showing you what I wore when we went out to dinner on Saturday. We went to Amici's Pizza in Vacaville. If it was some where fancier I'd have put on something else.

I was hoping to capture the coolness of my hair but I'm not sure you can tell how wavy it was. I used Bumble and Bumble surf spray after I washed it and let it air dry. It looked like I'd pent the day at the beach. If we'd actually spent the day at the beach my skin would be the same color as the tank top, I'm so pale.

The jeans are the same Old Navy ones you've seen before the cut is called the Flirt by the way. I got that tank at Kohls last year shortly before I found out I was pregnant so I think this is the second time I've worn it.

No comments: