Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Do The Hustle do do do do do do do do do

This top always makes me feel like a disco ball. I got it a Macy's a couple years ago. The pants are (you guessed it) Editor from Express. I did seriously consider wearing different pants today but these won out in the end. Also please appreciate that I managed get my hair to not look weird today. You know how I did it? Complete lack of products. Washed it last night used the big curling iron this morning to smooth it out & viola.

As a bonus today I'm throwing in this picture of me looking perturbed because I think it's funny. In reality I was wondering why a Sheriff's deputy was cruising slowly down our street. Let's hope he was just going home or something.
Oh lastly I know I need to dead head the poor rose tree. My roses have suffered since Fiona was born.

No comments: