Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The White Sweater and Something Unexpected

Here's the white sweater that I thought the Red Sweater was like but it wasn't really. The sweater is from Express,I think the cami is too but I've had it for years and the pants I think I got at Wet Seal of all places but it was a looooong time ago. By the way I love pearls, they dress up any outfit. It's not a great picture but we slept through the alarm (again) so be happy we remembered to take one.

Here's the surprise. For no reason that I can determine yesterday this site had an unprecedented surge in traffic. So welcome new people, pull up a chair, have some ice tea it's unsweetened so you'll have to add your own sugar. And while I'm at it welcome back to my returning visitors, you too may have some tea and I know I must have some cookies here some ware.

No comments: